PROPERTY FOR SALE
475 Strachans Road, SPRINGTON SA 5235
39.48 Ha property, excellent home, wonderful country views. Peace and space.
475 Strachans Road is a wonderful, large property with a very well designed and laid out home. The potential to establish your own style of garden, vegetable area, fruit trees, even a chook yard is only limited by your imagination.
• The home is a Distinctive Home build, completed in February 2008. During the build the home was intelligently modified to create large, separated but connected living spaces, a large open plan kitchen area, dining room and 4 bedrooms with two bathroom (one ensuite) and undercover double garage. Light and country views permeate the home from every room
• The home has a 6 kW solar system, over-specified insulation in place in the roof and walls and a large evaporative cooling system on the roof. Internal paint of the home occurred within the last 12 months
• Other infrastructure on the property consists of a large barn style shed with power and cement floor, over 150,000 l of rain water tanks to supply the home and stock if needed. There is access to bore water to supplement stock water through a 1.5-inch pipe by agreement with the neighbor. Fencing is in good condition
• Positioned approximately 6 km from Springton and 10 km from Mount Pleasant, the property is conveniently close to primary schools, deli, bakeries, post office, fuel facilities, farmer’s market, library and a number of local hotels. Larger towns of the Barossa and Adelaide Hills are a short 25-minute drive. School busses pass through Springton and provide access to senior schooling. The Murray River is similarly a 30 min drive from the property.
• Soils are sandy loam and suitable for cropping and quality grazing. 6 paddocks and 2 holding yards are in place
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 39.48 hectare
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Evaporative Cooling
- Large rain water storage
- Street View